You have no items in your shopping cart.
Q. I have been charged full amount of the transaction
A. At first full amount is charged and later converted in EMI normally within 7 working days. Please contact your card issuing bank in case 7 working days have passed and transaction has not been converted to EMIs.
Q. My issuing bank call center has no information on EMI conversion
A. The issuing bank will receive EMI request after at least 3 working days of the transaction. Then status of transactions can be provided by issuing banks.
Q. The transaction amount has not converted into EMI in 7 working days
A. Please contact your card issuing banks in-case 7 days have passed and transaction has not been converted in EMI. Conversion of transaction into EMI is at the sole discretion of card issuing bank and can also be rejected in unfortunate circumstances.
Q. My bill has been generated and full amount has been charged to me
A. Please check transaction date and customer bill generation date, if the period is less than 7 working days then customer needs to speak to issuing bank to determine how much to pay. The bank might convert the EMI at a later date and change bill payment.
Q. Sum total of all EMIs is more than the transaction amount
A. The issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed at the time of completing the transaction.
Q. Bank has rejected EMI conversion
A. Customer needs to pay full amount of the transaction to bank, since EMI facility is at sole discretion of the issuing bank. Or customer can refer to refund/return policy of the merchant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Issuer banks’s credit card holder, at the time of making payment for products purchased from merchant, through PayU services may opt for cards EMI based purchase.
- At the time of transaction, issuer banks’ credit card holders card are charged in full amount by the acquiring bank of PayU.
- The merchant shall endeavour to deliver the product/service only after receiving a confirmation from the customer that said transaction has been converted into EMI
- PayU shall send details of the settled transactions for conversion to EMI along with its complete details, not later than 2 business days from the date of transaction to card issuing bank.
- The transactions shall be converted to EMI transactions in offline mode
- The issuer bank shall endeavour to convert all transactions approved by them to EMI within 5 business days.
- EMI transactions once submitted cannot be cancelled/reversed.
- The issuing bank may modify the terms of the EMI offering at any time. Further, the issuing bank may at its sole discretion chose to reject or change EMI tenure (basis customer history, amount of transaction) or withdraw EMI scheme completely.
- PayU shall not be responsible to the merchant of the issuer banks credit cardholder for any disputes arising due to non-conversion of a transaction to EMI or informing the merchant about EMI rejection. The customer will have to inquire about the status of their EMI request from their issuing bank.